Please be aware that the Services are not a source of medical advice.
CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
Cures.net may, at any time and in its sole discretion, amend, modify, delete or add (collectively “Amendments”) to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your use of the Services after such Amendments have been posted constitutes your agreement with and acceptance of such Amendments.
CHANGES TO SERVICES
Cures.net may, at any time and in its sole discretion, modify, add to, delete, suspend or terminate the Services and any content, services or material offered on or through the Services, for any or no reason, and with or without notice.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Please send any privacy concerns regarding the Services to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
All information, materials, images, software, photographs, articles, functions, text and other content contained on or offered through the Services (collectively, “Content”) and all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in or relating to the Content are the sole property of Cures.net, its licensors or content providers or other third parties. The Services and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation owned by Cures.net under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Cures.net may change the Services or delete any Content or features of Services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Cures.net reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Services and the Content.
Unless otherwise noted, Cures.net and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Services are the trademarks, servicemarks, trade names, and logos of Cures.net. All other trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Services shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, trade name, logo or service mark displayed on the Services without the owner’s prior written permission. Unauthorized use of Cures.net and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Services is strictly prohibited.
Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, re-delivered using framing technology, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed or used in any way without prior written permission; provided however, that users may download one copy of any Content on any single computer and print a copy of that Content solely for their personal, private, non-commercial use. No permission is granted to use the Website icons, addresses or other means to hyperlink other web sites with any page in the Website.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
The Services may present information related to health, fitness, nutrition, and similar topics. However, this information is intended solely for educational and informational purposes. It does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should not depend on this information to replace or supersede such advice.
Cures.net is not responsible for any actions or inactions that users take based on the information provided on the Services, and it does not represent the practice of medicine.
USE OF THE SERVICES
In order to bring our users interesting and engaging information on health, wellness and fitness the Content and related information made available through the Services comes from a variety of sources.
Cures.net may from time to time (i) receive from third party vendors free products that we review and feature in our Content, and (ii) receive compensation for our review and discussion of the products featured in our Content and for the resulting advertisement and promotion of those products and the companies that sell them.
The Services may offer users the opportunity to post Content on the Services in the form of articles, comments, photographs, videos, artwork, and other materials (collectively, the “User Submissions”). By making a User Submission, you grant to Cures.net an unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Submission throughout the world in any and all media and formats, whether now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, without payment of compensation or acknowledgement of its source. You further agree that Cures.net is free to use any ideas, concepts, or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Cures.net without any monetary or other obligation to you.
You agree not to post or transmit any User Submission or other material through Cures.net’s Services that:
- is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- is an advertisement or promotion for any product or service that has not been approved in writing by Cures.net;
- is false, misleading, or constitutes an unfair or deceptive trade practice;
- promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco, or any illegal substance;
- constitutes a breach of your contractual and/or fiduciary obligations or an invasion of privacy;
- infringes on any third-party patent, trademark, trade name, corporate name, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary or property rights; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other code, scripts, routines, files, or programs designed to alter, interrupt, impede, limit, or destroy the performance and/or functioning of any software, hardware, or other equipment.
You further acknowledge that any User Submission you provide does not contain any confidential, proprietary, or trade secret information of any third party, and it will not be treated as confidential by Cures.net. Cures.net shall have no obligation to store, keep copies of, or return any User Submissions. Cures.net reserves the right (but is not obligated) to modify, delete, or remove any User Submission from the Services that it deems to be in violation of the aforementioned requirements at its sole discretion.
Cures.net retains the following rights, without limitation:
- To remove or reject any User Submissions, for any reason or no reason, at its sole discretion.
- To disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that your material violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or right to privacy.
- To take legal action, including referring to law enforcement, for any unauthorized or illegal use of the Services.
- Without limiting the above, Cures.net has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services.Y ou agree to waive and hold harmless Cures.net and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the foregoing parties during or as a result of their investigations, and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either such parties or law enforcement authorities.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Cures.net may from time to time post Content supplied by third parties and users (collectively “Third-Party Content”). In addition, if you register to receive our free newsletters and e-mails that promote the Services (“Newsletters”), you may receive Newsletters containing Third-Party Content or advertising that was sponsored by third parties.
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties in the Third-Party Content are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Cures.net. Cures.net does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Third-Party Content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Additional disclaimers and limitation of liability are noted below.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability Because some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions of implied warranties, limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the below limitations may not apply to you.
The use of the Services and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Services, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Cures.net and its suppliers. Accordingly, Cures.net assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Services.
The Services and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. Cures.net, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Cures.net, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Services or Cures.net. The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Services.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Certain links on the Services may lead to other websites, webpages, and resources (“Third-Party Sites”) maintained by third parties over whom Cures.net has no control. Cures.net accepts no liability or responsibility for any material supplied or contained on such Third-Party Sites or any use of personal information by such third parties. Cures.net makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on such Third-Party Sites.
NOTICES FOR REPORTING AND MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Cures.net respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is located on the Services, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), (“DMCA”) containing the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information you have provided is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with substantially all of the above requirements of this section your DMCA notice may not be valid and we may not be able to remove infringing content.
You shall comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, as applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation and its requirements related to capturing verifiable consent, obtaining parental consent, responding to data subject requests, complying with international data transfer laws and other requirements relating to personal information, data localization, cookies, and recordkeeping requirements.
JURISDICTION, LOCATION, SURVIVAL
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Cures.net, or in any way relating to your use of the Services, resides in the courts of the State of New York, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California in connection with any such dispute, including any claim involving Cures.net, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Cures.net. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by discontinuing use of the Services (subject to the surviving terms set forth herein). Cures.net also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Services, if in Cures.net’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Website and Services helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this Website and Services, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be directed to email@example.com
This document was last updated on Feb 16, 2023.